miércoles, septiembre 24, 2008

Zizou


Steve Zizou: Well, that was only part one. It´s a Cliffhanger. Now I´m gonna go hunt that shark, or whatever it is, and, hopefully, kill it. (Silencio, murmullo, pausa) I don´t know how yet. Maybe dynamite.
(continua la escena)
Mujer del publico (Traducida por traductor): That´s an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
(Silencio absoluto)
Steve Zizou: Revenge.

(...)

Steve Zizou: Split into two grops. I´ll take Ned, Ogata and Wolodarsky.
Klaus: Thanks. Thanks a lot for not picking me.

(...)

The Bond Company Stooge: That´s Cedric. He´s a friend.
Steve Zizou: Merci, Cedric. Remind me, we´ll send hin a red cap and a Speedo.


Música Pelé:


Discover Seu Jorge!

2 comentarios:

g. dijo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbSghPrDyj0

Gustavo Pereyra dijo...

¡Zissou es un fenómeno!
Tantas noches deseando recibir una "red cap" y unas "speedos"...